(c) Chaim/Fred '06



Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

1st J-Blog Photo Contest Results

The final results are in for the first J-blog photo contest, which was hosted by Emanuel of Jewish Nation, ended as a split title between myself and Sarah of Sarah's View - a noble decision, seeing as I submitted a photo I recalled from last summer's disengagement, while everyone else submitted photos they'd taken.

The pictures were all excellent, and we look forward to future happenings such as this in the J-Blogosphere.

Comments on "1st J-Blog Photo Contest Results"

 

Blogger David Linn said ... (2:07 PM) : 

Even though I had two pics in the contest, Ezzie's pic was the best.

I sent a few friends to the site and told them not to simply vote for me but to check out all of the pics and vote for the best one. Many of them emailed me to say that they voted for Ezzie's pic. (Some friends ;) )

This was a great idea, I hope it gets repeated.

 

Blogger Ezzie said ... (9:05 PM) : 

Heh. :) Thanks! I liked yours, too... the bris one I thought had a good shot.

 

Blogger David Linn said ... (9:49 PM) : 

Thanks, Ezzie. The bris shot was from a bris I attended at Maarat HaMachpela.

 

Blogger FrumGirl said ... (8:27 PM) : 

Congrats.

I would also like to comment on how beautiful the header and template is looking... this blog is really shaping up!

 

post a comment