(c) Chaim/Fred '06



Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 22, 2006

Interviews with a J-Blogger

I've added the links to the J-Blogger Interviews to the left. Chaim put up a post an hour or so ago asking for the questions you'd like to pose to fellow J-Bloggers.
I have people "on standby" I just haven't really had time to sit and compile the questions.

I'd like to ask you to send some questions my way. Please.

The two upcoming interviews are with bloggers OrthoMom and Dave from IsraellyCool.

Please e-mail me questions at lifeofrubin@gmail.com.

These questions should be blog related, either to blogging in general or a particular question related to their interviewees blog.

Please be kind, nobody likes a wise@ss. Like my mother always said, if you don't have anything intelligent or nice to say, shut your trap kid. (Hi Ma, love ya!)
Send away!

Comments on "Interviews with a J-Blogger"

 

Blogger Jack Steiner said ... (11:24 PM) : 

What is the difference between a smartass and a wiseass?

 

Blogger Chaim said ... (1:38 AM) : 

About 25 years between when my mother used that word, and I do now.

 

Blogger Chaim said ... (1:46 AM) : 

here is a fun fact.

The word "blog" appears 5 times in the new header. :-)

 

Blogger Ezzie said ... (1:52 AM) : 

Jack - A smartass is smart but not necessarily wise; a wiseass is wise but not necessarily smart.

 

Blogger DAG said ... (4:46 AM) : 

Nobody likes a wise@ass? I got to ask my wife why she sticks with me then.

Dag

 

Blogger Jack Steiner said ... (9:25 AM) : 

Is it better than to be wise or smart?

 

Blogger Sarah Likes Green said ... (10:53 AM) : 

jack: you can choose which you think is better!

Wise: Having the ability to discern or judge what is true, right, or lasting; sagacious: a wise leader.
Exhibiting common sense; prudent: a wise decision.
Shrewd; crafty.
Having great learning; erudite.

Smart: Characterized by sharp quick thought; bright. See Synonyms at intelligent.
Amusingly clever; witty: a smart quip; a lively, smart conversation.
Impertinent; insolent: That's enough of your smart talk.
Energetic or quick in movement: a smart pace.
Canny and shrewd in dealings with others: a smart negotiator.
Fashionable; elegant: a smart suit; a smart restaurant; the smart set. See Synonyms at fashionable.

 

post a comment