(c) Chaim/Fred '06



Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 19, 2006

Sorry

I can't change the template yet, without losing all the links on the side. After Shabbos I will try to copy that chunk of the 'plate and change it.

Comments on "Sorry"

 

Blogger Ezzie said ... (7:16 PM) : 

Oh, shoot!

 

Blogger Ezzie said ... (7:18 PM) : 

Okay, nobody kill me. I have all the HH's in my own template, and 4/5 KCCs. Motzei Shabbos I'll put in the Wiki/JRants/JewishBlogging links along with all those.

And save the template this time. :)

 

Blogger Irina Tsukerman said ... (7:26 PM) : 

LOL.

Don't worry about it.

 

Blogger Sarah Likes Green said ... (11:37 AM) : 

It's ok... work in progress :) the blue is good, thanks for getting to do that! i posted late friday afternoon so had no time to make any changes. shabbos finishes early here so plenty of time to catch up on what's gone on.

 

post a comment