(c) Chaim/Fred '06



Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Updated Haveil Havalim and J-Blogger Interviews

Hello out there in the Jblogosverse. For no reason at all, none whatsoever, completely without any catalyst, I decided to return to this blog and be an ACTIVE member. Yeaup, it's me, that meal 'ol blogger, Mr. "Malicious" himself, Chaim from the Life-Of-Rubin Blog.

My first assignment was housekeeping. I updated the dropdown menus for Haveil Havalim and the JBlogger interviews. All 102 Haveil Havalim's are now listed there as well as the four outstanding Jblogger interviews that Jewish Blogmeister conducted. Please if you haven't read them you really should.

The next few tasks that I have taken on for myself will be:

  • Strongly encouraging bloggers to take on hosting duties at Haveil Havalim.
  • Convincing the other team members to allow me to make the beta switch. Since I'm the one who did the template work on this blog I'm hoping they won't give me too hard a time :-)
  • Asking someone to email me any new Kosher cooking carnivals (starting from the 11th one and on)
  • Reminding people to go The Kindness Blog and if you want to contribute then go ahead. Anyone can submit a story of kindness, you don't even have to register (wink, wink) just send an email to the lovely Shoshana and be a part of something positive and uplifting.

The JBlogosphere is all about helping to spread the word about all the wonderful Jblogs in our community. The Jblogosphere is a blog written by the bloggers ... for the bloggers.

Comments on "Updated Haveil Havalim and J-Blogger Interviews"

 

Blogger Shoshana said ... (2:47 AM) : 

Yay! Thanks for the plug for the Kindness Blog! Thanks Chaim!

 

Blogger Sarah Likes Green said ... (3:53 AM) : 

thanks Chaim!
(if you switch this to beta does that mean we have to switch our other blogs over too?!)
i think me-ander might have the links to the cooking carnival.

 

Blogger Ezzie said ... (5:31 AM) : 

Welcome back! :) I wouldn't mind if you switched it over...

Small suggestion: Move the HH box to the left side of the blog, so it looks more even.

 

Blogger Jack Steiner said ... (5:53 AM) : 

Nice job.

 

Blogger Irina Tsukerman said ... (7:19 AM) : 

I think moving to beta is a great idea... Hopefully, Blogger will letyou do it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:52 PM) : 

Shoshana - no problem.

~Sarah~ - You won't need to switch to read it, but do the switch anyway!! :-) All the cool kids are doing it.

Ezzie - Good to be back, I'm gonna move it to the other side when I fix it up after the switch.

Jack - I don't think we should be talking in public. We don't want "him" to bust us in our conspiracy to destroy the entire Jewish Blogging Community. I mean, we're pure eviiillll (newsradio refrence.) We are two malicious poo poo heads who hate all that is pure and good in the world :-)

(that's why I started the Jewish Connection, and run 3,394 other blogs, and have helped create the templates or headers for at least a dozen other bloggers.)

Irina --- It's gonna be ok, I hope ... :-)

 

Blogger Jack Steiner said ... (6:01 PM) : 

Chaim,

No problem. Bring down the cone of silence.

 

Anonymous air max 90 enfants said ... (11:03 AM) : 

This is really good information. You have done an excellent job of research and writing.

 

Anonymous Clipping Path said ... (8:31 AM) : 

Thank you so much for the detailed article.Thanks again.

 

post a comment